- We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
Collecting personal information
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including yourname and email address).
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website (including profile pictures, telephone number and adress).
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address).
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and PayPal/Payza account details).
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name and URLs).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication).